The Uniform Shop is managed by P&C through parent volunteers and supplies the school’s uniforms at competitive prices. The Uniform Shop opens on the first Mondays of the month only during 9.00am – 10.00am (approx) for fittings only. All orders are processed via QKR, our online payment system. Orders will be processed on Monday and will be delivered to your child’s classroom. All orders must be placed by 8.30am on Monday. Uniform Shop closes from the end of November each year and reopens the first Monday of the school term.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE FITTING DAYS FOR THE UNIFORM SHOP HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID19 PANDEMIC.
Eastwood Public School’s Uniform Guidelines are available via the schools website https://www.eastwood.nsw.edu.au/uniform
Some facts that you need to know:
- The uniform etiquette is compulsory.
- Second hand uniform donations are always welcome. These items will be sold on fitting days ONLY. We accept new and used uniforms that are in good condition.
- Any profits are returned to the P&C Association for the school’s benefit.
- There are strictly no refunds for hats, used items including items with no tags.
- If you have ordered the incorrect product, you may exchange this within 30 days. All tags must be intact and must not be worn.
EXCHANGE: to exchange sizes please complete the attached in this link:
Uniform Shop Convenors: Sarah Nguyen & Sylvia Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org)