Eastwood Public School has a long-standing tradition of hosting the annual Spring Fair every year (usually on the last Saturday of August or first Saturday in September). However, it does require the support of the parents and the community to bring it to life. Each year this event utilises over 400 volunteers to assist in all areas which includes:
- Media and Communication (Publicity)
- Food Stall holders and Assistants
- Stall holder Organiser
- Sound System and Performance Coordinator
- Rides Coordinator
And many others…..
Spring Fair is one of the two biggest fundraising activities that P&C organises and all funds raised are donated back to the school.
Every year we have a number of local sponsorships from our community who either donate money, products or services. There are 3 levels of Sponsorship:
- Silver – sponsorship value over $200
- A program will be handed out on entry to all visitors showing the names of all sponsorships
- An acknowledgment will appear in the School Newsletter and on our Spring Fair Website as a listing
- A laminated Certificate of Appreciation will be given for you to display at your premises.
- All of the above noted in the Silver Sponsorship
- Your company’s name will appear on a Large Video Screen/Visual Display in the school hall which will run continually throughout the entire day. Gold Sponsors are offered a PowerPoint slide/single screen of their own, featuring their logo (artwork to be provided by sponsor) and contact details
- We will work with you on appropriate social media post and listings on our event website (Facebook page)
- Platinum – sponsorship over $1000
- All of the above Silver and Gold Sponsorship
- You can supply a banner promoting your business or provide a logo for us to add onto our event banner. The banners will be placed in a prominent position where it will be visible to all attendees of the Spring Fair during our approved publicity period.
Enquiries: Spring Fair Convenor: Adeline Kang (firstname.lastname@example.org)